Support for all school kayak/canoeing activities
Canoe Adventures provides support for all school kayak/canoeing activities, and specialize in
OUTDOOR EDUCATION ,
AND KAYAK/CANOE CAMPING.
Levels of Support Offered
We can assist you in a variety of ways, depending on your needs. Some of the options include:
* Fully supported, including meals, camping equipment, kayaking/canoeing equipment and qualified instructors
OR HIRE OF
* Flatwater instructors qualified by Australian Canoeing (DECD registered)
* Canoes/Kayaks (including PFDs, maps & up-to-date route and camp-site advice
* Camping equipment and logistic support and advice
Canoe Adventures is based in Berri in the heart of the Riverland, central to lots of great paddling locations. We’re just 230 km from the Adelaide GPO, and 157 km from Mildura. We operate within the safe flatwater of the Murray River and its creeks and wetlands including;
The Murray River National Park
- Katarapko Creek Section
- Bulyong Island Section
Our local service includes:
* A thorough knowledge of local waterways and wetlands, extending to Murray tributaries in Victoria.
* Instructors with extensive school group experience.
* Quality craft for hire – : single kayaks, double kayaks, Canadian canoes – all with camping storage space. (Sit-on-top kayaks also available for day activities)
* Launching and pick-up services for one-way trips.
* Our own laminated maps, with suggested routes to suit the capabilities of your group and campsite recommendations to suit the size and needs of your group.
* Linking with Environment & Natural Resources educational programs and local environmental and indigenous groups.
* Using flatwater instructors qualified with Australian Canoeing
* Certified Australian Maritime Safety Authority operator.
* Risk Assessments, Behavioural Guidelines and camping checklists available on request.